[mgp-users 01205] Re: Sam's Improvements; my MGP macro processor

On Fri, May 30, 2003 at 12:29:06AM -0700, Yoshifumi Nishida wrote:
> From: Sam Steingold <sds@gnu.org>
> Subject: [mgp-users 01167] Re: Sam's Improvements; my MGP macro processor
> Date: 28 May 2003 09:24:50 -0400
> I believe this kind of thing is like religious and we cannot say which one
> is better. So, I personally believe at the moment that the golden goal is
> to support both ways.
>
>  > >   [1]:  <http://axpoint.axkit.org/>
>
> Thanks for useful information. I will take a look.
> --

Sam, Yoshifumi,

axpoint is not the only Magipoint's competitor offering XML support.
Slideshow also proposes this feature and maybe will be fully Magicpoint
compatible someday (right now there is some experimental MagicPoint slides support).
This solution is based on SDL, C++ and python.
You can learn more on :

http://www.alobbs.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=slideshow&file=index

Regards,

SL/
---
Stephane Lentz
Alcanet International, Internet Services