[mgp-users 01167] Re: Sam's Improvements; my MGP macro processor

> * In message <m3u1bf5j50.fsf@totally-fudged-out-message-id>
> * On the subject of "[mgp-users 01164] Re: Sam's Improvements; my MGP macro processor"
> * Sent on Wed, 28 May 2003 03:22:13 +0100
> * Honorable Chris Ball <chris@void.printf.net> writes:
>
> >> On 27 May 2003 21:15:16, Sam Steingold <sds@gnu.org> said:
>
>    > The main feature of XML is that its syntax is unambiguous.
>
> It's interesting how the type system trade-off between expressiveness
> and verification seems to follow through to file formats. :) I think
> that I would rather lose the complete unambiguity in exchange for the
> ease of being able to hit tab instead of typing '<point level="n">'
> into my presentation many times.

You _are_ a Perl aficionado, aren't you?

>   [1]:  <http://axpoint.axkit.org/>

interesting.
I guess I will keep this in mind for the remote possibility that I will
ever need to make another presentation :-)

--
Sam Steingold (http://www.podval.org/~sds) running RedHat9 GNU/Linux
<http://www.camera.org> <http://www.iris.org.il> <http://www.memri.org/>