[mgp-users 01162] Re: Sam's Improvements; my MGP macro processor

Sam,

>> On 27 May 2003 17:44:33, Sam Steingold <sds@gnu.org> said:

   > I think this is the wrong direction.  Why not just use XML for
   > the mgp format?  That would solve most problems I experienced.

Because Humans don't speak XML.  Parsers do, and they're very good at
speaking it; there are many of us, however, who feel that a person
having to write XML is a failure of interface design.

- Chris.  (Who offers no qualifications to back up his opinions.  :)
--
$a="printf.net";  Chris Ball | chris@void.$a | www.$a | finger: chris@$a