(mgp-users 00454) Re: transparent gifs

From: Gerfried Fuchs <alfie@innocent.com>
Subject: (mgp-users 00453) Re: transparent gifs
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 17:29:44 +0900

alfie>  One more - what I really was thinking back when I wrote that mail is
alfie> that it should be possible to do the -D htmldir option to some losless
alfie> color format?  You know - pictures that consist mainly of letters and
alfie> large areas with a single color look... unsharp in jpeg.  They stink,
alfie> somehow ;-)  I really would _love_ to have the html-export being able to
alfie> export to a colortrue/losless picture format (like png, maybe gif)

In the next version, I'm going to add this sentence to the manual. :)
This document was contributed from Mr. Shigetomo SHIKI. Thanks.

     -E htmlimage
             Specify html image type. Now "jpg" and "png" are supported.
             Default value is "jpg". It works when -D option is set.

Cheers,
--
Yoshifumi Nishida <nishida@csl.sony.co.jp>
Sony Computer Science Laboratories, Inc.