(mgp-users 00434) Re: transparent gifs

On 14 Nov 2000, Karsten Petersen <karsten.petersen@informatik.tu-chemnitz.de> wrote:
> some time ago I made a patch to let mgp load images using imlib, that
> patch is capable of using transparency in pictures too.
>
> you can find it here:
> 	http://www.tu-chemnitz.de/~kapet/mgp/

 Are there any reasons why this is not going into the official
distribution?

 So long!
Alfie

P.S.: Btw, Alan Cox likes and uses mgp, because "it has no GUI", and he
"can edit with a regular texteditor" for fast presentations - prove is
coming up on his webpage (the presentation he has done on LinuxTag in
germany and yesterday in Vienna :-)  Keep tuned...
--
"There are some micro-organisms that exhibit characteristics of both
plants and animals.  When exposed to light they undergo photosynthesis;