[mgp-users 01391] Re: magicpoint generates duplicate HTML pages

Hi there,

On Tue, Feb 08, 2005 at 12:40:28PM +0900, Yoshifumi Nishida wrote:
> Hmm, That's strange..
Indeed. Since it's just an update (+6 slides approx and misc. typos) of
a previous presentation I gave that would transform to HTML with no
problems at all.

> Could you send your slide to me? I will take a look.
The presentation is in the French language. You can fetch it from here:
http://saad.docisland.org/sl2005.tar.bz2

Thanks in advance for your help. Let met know if you need anything else.