[mgp-users 01392] postscript and fonts

Hi folks!

Fonts just confuse me to no end.  I have an mgp file that works just
fine with 1.11a on the screen (I just noticed there is a 1.11b and am
compiling it now).  But, when I use mgp2ps to dump to postscript the
fonts do not come out right at all.  I assume I am doing something
dumb.  I have this at the beginning of the mgp file:

%deffont "standard" xfont "Verdana"
%deffont "thick" xfont "Verdana:style=Bold"
%deffont "typewriter" xfont "Courier"
%deffont "italics" xfont "Verdana:style=Italic"
%deffont "boldit" xfont "Verdana:style=Bold Italic"

I run mgp2ps like this:

    mgp2ps -i -t -c -f slides.ps -p letter slides.mgp

I thought -t was going to be the ticket - but that doesn't seem to
change anything.

Any hints would be appreciated.

Thanks!

allman