[mgp-users 01371] Memory leak...

There's rather a large memory leak in magic point when it re-reads a file from disk.

I'm running magic point in a long running display which needs to re-read the file frequently (every minute). This has caused stability problems as the machine rapidly runs out of memory and crashes!

I'm going to take a look at the code to see if I can fix it, but if anyone has a fix for this problem I'd be grateful!

Many thanks,

Jonathan

= Jonathan Nicholson - Team Leader : System Support "Special Projects"       =
= The Sanger Centre, Wellcome Trust Genome Campus, Hinxton, Cambs, CB10 1SA  =
= Email: jjn@sanger.ac.uk -=- Tel: 01223 834244 x4987  -=- Fax: 01223 494919 =