[mgp-users 01287] using magicpoint as a slide-show

Hi,

I thought about using magicpoint as a slight show, i.e. I'd like to loop
through a magicpoint presentation endlessly, with a timeout of a couple
seconds for each %page or %pause.

It seems that the -d option is somewhat related to what I'd like to
achieve, but the presentation runs through in no time. Is there a way to
do this, besides exporting to .png and looping over that?

thanks,

Michael

--
"The best things in life are free; but the lyrics to that
song are not yet in the public domain."