[mgp-users 01191] Re: MGP Preprocessor Details; release soon!

On Sun, Jun 08, 2003 at 08:53:43PM -0700, Tim Maher wrote:

> Computer Experience:
> 	Just a User   (no programming experience to speak of)
> 	Beginner Programmer
> 	Intermediate Programmer
> x	Advanced Programmer
>
> Operating System(s) you Run Magicpoint On (more than one choice okay)
> 	Don't Know
> x	UNIX or Linx (includes Solaris, Red Hat, etc.)
> 	MSFT Windows
> 	Other (specify)

Ditto. I do the diagrams for my presentations using pic | groff.
You can see them off my work web page, http://www.cus.cam.ac.uk/~fanf2/

Tony.
--
f.a.n.finch  <dot@dotat.at>  http://dotat.at/
THE WASH TO NORTH FORELAND: SOUTHWEST 4 OR 5 DECREASING 3 FOR A TIME IN THE