[mgp-users 00794] Re: line breaks in magicpoint

From: Rob Lake <lake@cs.ualberta.ca>
Subject: [mgp-users 00790] line breaks in magicpoint
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 10:23:54 -0700

> I noticed with version 1.09a that words would occasionally be split in two at
> the end of a line.  I looked into the source and applied the following fix to
> draw.c.  Does anyone know why the increment was done twice to linewidth in the
> first place, and why there is a comment preceding the second increment?

The comment shows the person's name who gave me a patch.
This fix is related to japanese text processing. It's a bit complicated.
Anyway, I think it's a bug. If you send your sample mgp file that shows
unexpected line splitting, it would be very useful for me.

Thanks,
--
Yoshifumi Nishida
nishida@csl.sony.co.jp