[mgp-users 00747] adding a constant line of text at the bottom of each slide

Hi,

I just started using mgp (mgp 1.09a on FreeBSD) and I really like it!

Now to my question: how to add a constant line of text at the bottom
of each slide?

I figured out how to do it at the top of each slide, for example

%default 1 center, size 3, prefix "my text -- Copyright 2001 Marco Molteni"

works fine, but I would like to have it appear at the bottom... Any ideas?

thanks
Marco