[mgp-users 00716] Re: %include directive

begin  Gerfried Fuchs  quotation:
> On Fri, Sep 07, 2001, Nick Moffitt wrote:
> > mgp a.mgp && mgp b.mgp && mgp c.mgp
>
>  Yes, but that way you lose the posibility at all to jump through the
> pages in the different chapters.  Although it's a quick and dirty
> workaround it doesn't offer lots of features.  You will notice also
> a delay when you q, and maybe a flickering on the screen (haven't
> tried, but I guess there must be something).

	You also lose the cache-ahead magic.  I'll agree it's not
perfect, but it works.

--
"The only thing is certain: Russian petty computer hooligans are very
slovenly, while FBI agents are very persistent in hunting them." --Pravda