[mgp-users 00712] Re: %include directive

begin  beldridg@best.com  quotation:
> what i'd like is to embed a lot of small mgp presentations into a big
> presentation. think about it like a book and chapters in the book.

	When I want to do that, I just do:

mgp a.mgp && mgp b.mgp && mgp c.mgp

	That way, when I reach the end of a, I hit q to quit and then
b starts up.

--
"The only thing is certain: Russian petty computer hooligans are very
slovenly, while FBI agents are very persistent in hunting them." --Pravda