[mgp-users 00686] Chinese support

hi, there,

i am trying to prepare slides using MagicPoint. everything seems great except for the slides showing speed. it takes 5,6 slides for my chinese slides showing up. i think it's because of the truetype fonts rendering, but not quite sure.

could someone please show me how to make it faster? Japanese, English slides have no such problem. is it because of the fonts i am using? if so, how to solve it?

i am using English version of RedHat7.1 with some very limited chinese truetype fonts and japanese fonts.

Thanks in advance,