(mgp-users 00270) Re: Getting started: fonts

On Fri, 10 Mar 2000 nishida@wide.ad.jp wrote:

> %mgp -x vflib -x freetype foo.mgp
>
> or removing all vfont or tfont directives from your default.mgp may
> give you a solution.

  I tried both, and there is still no text. I get the same thing with the
beginning of a presentation I'm trying to put together. That error has
something about text in the preamble, but I can't see where that is.

  I'll keep playing. Perhaps I'll luck into a solution.

Rich

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President

                       Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)
              Making environmentally-responsible mining happen. (SM)