(mgp-users 00235) Re: Wish List

Jun-ichiro itojun Hagino writes:

 > >I'm not a font expert but I thought that we could transform the
 > >TrueType fonts into Type1 fonts and then include them in the
 > >postscript file. Do I miss something here?
 >
 > 	PostScript file size will blow up.  Do you want that happen?  I do not
 > 	really want to do that...

First of all, I'm ready to pay this price. Having good PostScript is
very important for me to print the slides (as a backup if the slide
show can't work) and to give nice handouts.

Then, I'm sure that there are ways to put compressed fonts in the
PostScript file. I once saw a program to do something similar with
images...

Finally, it could be an option (like in Windows I think) to please
everyone...

Lionel Cons        http://home.cern.ch/~cons
CERN               http://www.cern.ch

A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking.