(mgp-users 00087) Re: newbee Question

>The presentation works well but I m not able to produce correct postscript
>output
> % mgp2ps uebung.mgp > uebung.ps

	The issus here are:
	- PostScript font glyph is ordered differently from that of iso-8859-x.
	  mgp2ps should emit proper mapping table for this.
	- mgp2ps has no way to understand which file encoding you are using.
	  If mgp2ps sees 0xa1, it can be European character (iso-8859-1) or
	  part of Japanese character, or even Russian.

	It is not really trivial one and I'm now wondering how we can nail
	this down.  Thanks for reporting.

itojun