(mgp-users 00020) Re: magicpoint 1.04a is released

> Luigi,
> Forwarding-page-cache is repeatedly discussed among implementors. If
> users really want, we will implement it.

as a user i really would like it :) as an implementor, well... i am not
really sure how long it takes to implement it
(however even a partial solution would probably do, like precomputing
only pixmaps for images with the right size/depth, hoping that text
is reasonably quick... and i think i would keep such pixmaps in main
memory, not on disk (possibly using some fast compression scheme if one
really wants to save some memory).

	cheers
	luigi