[mgp-users 1511] Re: Problem with mgp2ps -c

Hi Yoshifumi,

I deleted the .eps and .gscache files.  Nothing changes.  However,

%center, fore "white"
%filter "latex2eps.sh -sty color CSC_OZ"
\pagecolor{white}
\color{black}
\begin{eqnarray}
  \tilde{h}_{i,j}(k) &=& \tilde{c}_{i,j}(k)
  + \sum_l \tilde{c}_{i,l}(k)\rho_l\tilde{h}_{l,j}(k),
  \nonumber
\end{eqnarray}
%endfilter

works in the main presentation window.  It seems that mgp and latex have
different views as to what is black or white.

David