[mgp-users 1492] 1.13a release

Hello guys,

Sorry for another long delay, but we would like to inform you that
MagicPoint 1.13a has been released.
 	ftp://sh.wide.ad.jp/WIDE/free-ware/mgp/magicpoint-1.13a.tar.gz

The code can also be available from our official web cite:
        http://member.wide.ad.jp/wg/mgp/

<<<1.13a>>>

* m17n library support enhancement

* MacOS support enhancement

* add new environment variable MGPRC for the path of the .mgprc file.

* add "psfont" directive to specify the font used by mgp2ps

* add -g option for mgp2ps to allow users to adjust line distance

* add -zoomonclk option for newimage

* allow to handle gif format images by default

* many bug fixes

Dedication

Magicpoint 1.13a is dedicated to the memory of Dr. Jun-ichiro "itojun"
Hagino, who was known for his enormous contribution to the Internet and
the Open Source Software community. He was the developer of Magicpoint
from its infancy. Magicpoint could not exist without his devoted work.

--
Yoshifumi Nishida
nishida@wide.ad.jp