[mgp-users 1491] 1.13a prerelease

Hello, sorry for taking long time, but we're thinking about
releasing new version of mgp within a week or so.

If you're interested, please check the current code.
if you have any problems or comments, please let me know.

You can reach the current code from:
 ftp://sh.wide.ad.jp/WIDE/free-ware/mgp-snap/mgp-snap-20080120.tar.gz

Here's the summary of the update
  * m17n library support enhancement
  * MacOS support enhancement
  * add new environment variable MGPRC for the path of the .mgprc file.
  * add "psfont" directive to specify the font used by mgp2ps
  * add -g option for mgp2ps to allow users to adjust line distanc
  * add -zoomonclk option for newimage
  * allow to handle gif format images by default
  * many bug fixes

Thanks,
--
Yoshifumi Nishida