[mgp-users 01405] Linux and OSX behave differently (line spacing)

Hi,

I have a weird problem, in that I have prepared a presentation with mgp
on a computer under OSX, and now that I wanted to play it back under another
computer under Linux, I have quite some differences (in linespacing) which
make part of the presentation unreadable. How can I avoid this ?
I don't see any actual difference.

To give some more details, here is an example of the differences, and one can
see that on linux the last line is missing:

http://www.shaman.ibpc.fr/mgplinux.jpg
http://www.shaman.ibpc.fr/mgposx.jpg

The code that lead to this slide is here:

http://www.shaman.ibpc.fr/mgpinput.mgp

and to avoid file dependencies, I have explicitly included a default.mgp.
I can see no reason why this file shows differently on the two computers.

The mgp versions are also quite similar:

mgp version 1.11b (20040925)           on OSX
mgp version 1.11b (20040925+debian)    on Linux

Any help or suggestion is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
  Marc Baaden

--
 Dr. Marc Baaden  - Institut de Biologie Physico-Chimique, Paris
 mailto:baaden@smplinux.de      -      http://www.marc-baaden.de