[mgp-users 01353] Re: Problem running mgp with external programs like mpeg_play (on Mac OS X)

From: Uwe Rempler <rempler@mechbau.uni-stuttgart.de>
Subject: [mgp-users 01349] Re: Problem running mgp with external programs like mpeg_play (on Mac OS X)
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 13:25:53 +0200

 > didn't need to add -g >> had a few problems with that option and window
 > managers (tried windowmaker, twm and blackbox) because i couldn't manage
 > to get rid of the window decorations so i commented the window managers
 > out from .xinitrc

If you're using recent windowmaker, I think you can get rid of the window
decorations by the following steps.

1: run mgp with -g option
2: press w key (window decorations should disappear and you will get
   full-screen slide)
3: if you want to have the window decorations and the original size of slide,
   press w key again.

 > p.s.: mr. nishida thank you very much for this great program - you've
 > done a great job ;-) - we (some institutes from the university of
 > stuttgart - germany) are using exclusively mgp for our presentations and
 > are very happy with it

Thanks. That's my pleasure!
--
Yoshifumi Nishida