[mgp-users 01352] Re: Problem running mgp with external programs like mpeg_play (on Mac OS X)

Hi Uwe,

Uwe Rempler <rempler@mechbau.uni-stuttgart.de> writes:

> hi michael,
>
> wanna see pics of people going mad about the presentations or
this sounds very promising ;).

> screenshots from within the presentations ;-) ...?
Perhaps you can make some presentations available? Some time ago
someone posted a few links to other mgp presentations. It is very
inspiring for me to see how other people make presentations and
'steal' some tricks from them ;). One of my presentations is available
at
http://pi.informatik.uni-siegen.de/welle/tmp/icsm2003/index.html

You see, I like the plain and sober style ;).

Michael