[mgp-users 01094] %prevgap?

I'm trying to create a simple base template (no graphics yet) so that
the bulk of the presentation can be straight text, no spacing.

The problem I'm hitting is adding enough space between l1 tabs.

For example, I'd like my slide to come from

Title
	Major Bullet
		Minor
		Minor
	Major 2
		Minor
		Minor

but have spacing closer to

Title

	Major Bullet
		Minor
		Minor

	Major 2
		Minor
		Minor

I tried adding a vgap deritive to my %tab 1 line, but that adds the
space after the line, not before.  Is there a way to add the space
before?  If not, is anyone else interrested in this feature?

Doug
--
dougk@tislabs.com
dkilpatr@nai.com