[mgp-users 01089] Re: Yet another embedded LaTeX preprocessor

  Hi,

just to say that I have slightly improved the latex preprocessor

  http://www.isr.ist.utl.pt/~etienne/mgplatex

There is one thing I don't manage to do well, which is put latex text
on the same line as mgp text. When I do something like :

Hello, here is some math
%cont
%image "my-latex-image.eps" 0 20 9
%cont
. How do you like it?

  The text in my-latex-image.eps appears very high on the line. I
tried changing the BoundingBox of the .eps image, but without
success. If anyone has a suggestion on how to align the .eps image, I
would be very grateful.

  Btw, the mgp code above is ~ what could be produced by the command :

Hello, here is some math
%latexline 20 9
\frac{1}{pi} - e^{-x^2/2}
%endlatexline
. How do you like it?

  Note : the syntax is now %beginlatex <WIDTH> <HEIGHT>

  Cheers,

  Etienne