[mgp-users 01090] Re: Yet another embedded LaTeX preprocessor

Dear Etienne,

there was a thread on this in April this year (check mailing list
archive for more details). Here is a mail that addresses your problem.

Cheers,

Hans

On Sat, 26 Oct 2002, Etienne Grossmann wrote:

>   Hi,
>
> just to say that I have slightly improved the latex preprocessor
>
>   http://www.isr.ist.utl.pt/~etienne/mgplatex
>
> There is one thing I don't manage to do well, which is put latex text
> on the same line as mgp text. When I do something like :

> Hello, here is some math
> %cont
> %image "my-latex-image.eps" 0 20 9
> %cont
> . How do you like it?
>
>   The text in my-latex-image.eps appears very high on the line. I
> tried changing the BoundingBox of the .eps image, but without
> success. If anyone has a suggestion on how to align the .eps image, I
> would be very grateful.
>
>   Btw, the mgp code above is ~ what could be produced by the command :

> Hello, here is some math
> %latexline 20 9
> \frac{1}{pi} - e^{-x^2/2}
> %endlatexline
> . How do you like it?
>
>   Note : the syntax is now %beginlatex <WIDTH> <HEIGHT>
>
>   Cheers,
>
>   Etienne

Hans Fangohr

Computational Engineering & Design Research Group
School of Engineering Sciences
University of Southampton
Southampton, SO17 1BJ
United Kingdom