[mgp-users 00975] Fine tuning image quality of html-dump?

Hi,

Unfortunately, I *have* to use PowerPoint for my presentation on Thursday.
As there are a lot of equations in .eps-format in my talk and PowerPoint 97
wasn't very cooperative in importing them (it can print them, but it can't
display them, d'oh), I decided to just take the *.jpg generated from the
HTML-dump.

These files are of quite low quality though, is there a way to increase this
(perhaps even export to .gif, I was told it might work out better with
PowerPoint)?

Being at the uni, I don't have mgp's source floating around (and I didn't
peak into it yet), but could somebody give me a pointer perhaps where to
look
for the code which does the image generation?

Or is there a recommended way to handle this situation?

thanks a lot,

Michael

http://www.gmx.net

http://www.gmx.net