[mgp-users 00974] ps output misplaces inlined .eps if more than one line

Hi,

I just found the cause for some of my headaches over the last days:

%include "default.mgp"
%page

Test

%pause

	foo
%% LaTeX inline formula
%%
%cont, valign "center", newimage "/usr/share/doc/mgp/examples/dad.eps"
foo foo foo foo foo foo foo foo foo

	foo
%% LaTeX inline formula
%%
%cont, valign "center", newimage "/usr/share/doc/mgp/examples/dad.eps"
foo foo foo foo foo foo foo foo foo foo

(the two tabs are probably important, the picture is from the examples in
the debian package, I did "mgp2ps -p -a4 -f test.ps test.mgp" to convert to
postscript)

The second "foo" is two lines long and its image is placed in the second
line instead of the first (i.e. too low)

Can somebody reproduce this or did somebody else encounter this before? Is
there a patch or work-around floating around?

thanks,

Michael

http://www.gmx.net