[mgp-users 00977] Re: Fine tuning image quality of html-dump?

On Die, Jun 18, 2002 at 04:13:40 +0200, mbanck@gmx.de wrote:
> These files are of quite low quality though, is there a way to increase this
> (perhaps even export to .gif, I was told it might work out better with
> PowerPoint)?

You can use the switch "-E png" to create PNG files, which are (in my
experience) smaller _and_ much better looking.

> Being at the uni, I don't have mgp's source floating around (and I didn't
> peak into it yet), but could somebody give me a pointer perhaps where to
> look
> for the code which does the image generation?

I posted a patch to the mailing list a while back, which modified HTML
export to give the slides useful titles, adds a link to the next slide
to "the page", creates clean XHTML, ...

Search the archive for it, if needed I can repost it, or email it to
anyone interested. BTW: Any hints on why this was not included in the
source yet? I never got any response to my email :(

Karsten
--
Why do we have to hide from the police, daddy?
Because we use emacs, son. They use vi.