[mgp-users 00947] Re: Problems embedding apps in presentations

> Since plaympeg don't take any position or geometry option is
> there any way to force it's position from MagickPoint?

I don't know how to control the position exactly.

For me the animation always appears at the position of "the next line". So
"%center/left/right" controls the position horizontally and I insert black
lines to control the position vertically.

I usually have the animation center with text above and below. "%cont" does
not allow me to put 2 animations side by side as I would for 2 images - But I
notice that "%mark/again" can be used to place a second animation or text next
to the first:

%mark, left
%xsystem "plaympeg -l lssanim_zoom.mpg"
%again, right
%xsystem "plaympeg -l lssanim_zoom.mpg"

Clem

Clem Pryke - Senior Research Associate
University of Chicago,
Room 226, LASR, 933 East 56th Street, Chicago, Illinois 60637, USA
Tel: 773 702-7853  Fax: 773 834-1891  email: pryke@focus.uchicago.edu