[mgp-users 00943] Re: Problems embedding apps in presentations

Youp this player works! The only problem is to place the video player
where I want on the screen... Since plaympeg don't take any position or
geometry option is there any way to force it's position from MagickPoint?

Thanks for all the help.

Best
Grunde

On Fri, 7 Jun 2002, Clem Pryke wrote:

> I am using mpegplay (comes on RH7.2 CD) in magicpoint on a vanilla'ish RH7.2
> system under AnotherLevel window manager (flavor of fvwm2?).
>
> %xsystem "plaympeg -l lssanim_large.mpg"
>
> It works good. However from your mail you say you already tried gtv - that's
> the gui control for plaympeg - so maybe you tried plaympeg already...
>
> Clem
>
> --
> Clem Pryke - Senior Research Associate
> University of Chicago,
> Room 226, LASR, 933 East 56th Street, Chicago, Illinois 60637, USA
> Tel: 773 702-7853  Fax: 773 834-1891  email: pryke@focus.uchicago.edu

-----
Grunde Løvoll
mailto:grundel@fys.uio.no