[mgp-users 00961] Re: Problems embedding apps in presentations

Hello again,

for my configuration this dosn't work! It seems that most external
X-apps starts in the upper left corner without geometry option to the
app (which not all apps take). Does anyone know why this is so? Is there
something wrong with my configuration since x-apps don't end up on the
next line? What could I do?

I do also have problems with special language chars (æ ø å), accents
(ie. LaTeX \'{e}) and sub/super-scripts. Anyone who could point me to
some docs? I've seen mgp-slides on the web (French ones) where this
things where OK so I know it should be possible.

Best
Grunde