[mgp-users 00898] Re: bugs in 1.09a?

On Tue, 21 May 2002 13:15:00 -0400
Niels Provos <provos@citi.umich.edu> wrote:

> I have been noticing a few glitches since switching to 1.09a.
>
> 2. Rendering of EPS files.  The background color is now replaced to
> be transparent.  I do not like that change, and wonder if there is
> an option to turn transparency off.

That is strange. Transparency has always been the default behaviour
on my systems.

However, I have observed a related problem with 1.09a on Debian woody:
%fore "blue"
does no longer apply to eps figures.

The same mgp version on Debian potato or another four year old Linux
system works correctly, ie. the %fore directive also applies to eps images.

Any ideas?

Christoph Dalitz