[mgp-users 00895] Segmentation fault with mgp 1.09a

 Hello,

 Please forgivme if this has been reported before, I'm not a list
 member and neither found it by doing a quick search in the archives.

 I've recently got mgp-1.09a, compiled it with no troubles and seems
 to be working fine except that I'm getting "Segmentation fault"
 whenever I issue the -G option or its keyboard equivalent within the
 presentation.
 Any ideas/patches/whatever ?.
 Please answer to my personal email address.
 Thanks a lot for your attention.

    Roberto

 PS: My system is "basically" Slackware Linux 7.1.