[mgp-users 00759] Re: mgp2ps output problem with right-justified lines

A little more information on the mgp2ps issue:

Basically, right justified things would look fine in
the PostScript file, but when I used ps2pdf on the PostScript
file, lines that should look like
                                                this is right justified
would come out looking like
                                                this is right
                                                               justified

with the "justified" spilling off the edge of the page,
because it thought it needed to put in a newline
when it really didn't. There may be better ways to fix it
than how I did it, but that seems to work on my examples.

--
Bob Haddleton