[mgp-users 00758] mgp2ps output problem with right-justified lines

This is forwarded from a user who does not subscribe to the list:

I've discovered that taking the output of mgp2ps and feeding it to
ps2pdf causes right-justified lines to get botched sometimes.
This appears to be a roundoff error issue, and I was able to fix it
by changing where mgp2ps generates *newlinecheck code of
        currentpoint pop add XMARGIN XBODY add gt {
to be
        currentpoint pop add XMARGIN XBODY add 1 add gt {

This is accomplished by modifying print.c to replace the following line:

fprintf(fp, "  currentpoint pop add XMARGIN XBODY add gt {\n");

with

fprintf(fp, "  currentpoint pop add XMARGIN XBODY add 1 add gt {\n");

Can/should this be integrated into the official source?

Thanks

--
Bob Haddleton