[mgp-users 00713] Re: %include directive

From: Jun-ichiro itojun Hagino <itojun@itojun.org>
#
#        we forbid %include because of the following issue:
#        - outside of the preamble, there's context kept in parser (like
#          font size).  if you set font size by %font, the information
#          will be effective for the following lines.
#          if we permitted %include outside of the preamble, the semantics
#          of the directive would become too confusing than we can probably
#          manage.

  I would say that being able to change the font and everything from an
included file is a "feature", not a "bug".

  Cheers,

  Etienne