[mgp-users 00652] Re: loop mng animations

I always use the following

a bunch of gifs --gifsicle--> animation with loop forever
gif animation   --convert---> mng animation (no need to specify parameters)

Your case probably needs a two step conversion

miff --convert--> gif with -loop 0 (to loop forever)
gif  --convert--> mng (no need to specify parameters)

I don't have my linux machine here so I can not try and see if
convert or mogrify work directly in mng parameters, but mng
support was sort of preliminar.

Dalmiro