[mgp-users 00651] Re: loop mng animations

Dalmiro Jorge Filipe Maia wrote:
> That information must be given in the animation itself.

The animation was made by converting (with Image Magick convert)
a miff animation.
In convert manpage I found the following option:

       -loop iterations
              add  Netscape loop extension to your GIF animation.

              A value other than zero  forces  the  animation  to
              repeat itself up to iterations times.

It doesn't seem to match my case...

How can I manage to to create loop mng animations?

--
 Francesco Poli