[mgp-users 00653] animation precaching: almost got it

Hello again! :)

I tried MagicPoint 1.08a with mng support and libmng 1.0.2

mng animations are still opened slowly (not very much better than with
libmng 1.0.0).
However, with forward precaching activated, they are opened while the
Unfortunately the animation opening is *visible*!  :-(((((((

That is: I visualize the page n; in the meanwhile the mng animation
that should be shown in
page n+1 is opened (wow!), but shown (nnnoooooo!!!).

How can I obtain an invisible animation precaching?

--
 Francesco Poli