(mgp-users 00577) Re: side-by-side positioning

On Tue, May 22, 2001 at 11:38:06PM +0900, Dalmiro Jorge Filipe Maia wrote:
> On the other hand I would feel more comfortable
> if these things were first submitted
> to the core developers (like Yoshifumi Nishida),
> although I haven't experienced no weird side-effects
> (of course %mark and %again need some changes).

I didn't want to interfere with the core develpment team and I hoped to get
some comments from them on the subject. I needed the command for my
presentation and I thought it might be valuable for some others too, that's
why I posted it directly to the mailing list.

All changes were made with backward compatibility in mind. The only thing I
didn't test was the mgp2ps part.

Best regards,
Chris

--
Dipl.-Inf. Christopher Drexler, Lehrst.f. Mustererkennung _    __  __ ___
Institut f. Informatik, Universitaet Erlangen-Nuernberg  | |  |  \/  | __|