(mgp-users 00576) Re: side-by-side positioning

One of the weak points in mgp was in fact
putting different columns of text and/or
putting text side-by-side with things like figures
(and of course hiphenation). This seems to solve
those problems and it's a valuable addition to
the program.

On the other hand I would feel more comfortable
if these things were first submitted
to the core developers (like Yoshifumi Nishida),
although I haven't experienced no weird side-effects
(of course %mark and %again need some changes).

Dalmiro