(mgp-users 00570) Re: side-by-side positioning

On Sat, 19 May 2001, Christopher Drexler wrote:

>Date: Sat, 19 May 2001 16:14:08 +0900
>From: Christopher Drexler <drexler@informatik.uni-erlangen.de>
>To: mgp-users@mew.org
>Subject: (mgp-users 00568) Re: side-by-side positioning
>
>On Sat, May 19, 2001 at 02:30:09AM +0900, Massimo Ricotti wrote:
>> just what I was waiting for! I hope a new version of mgp will
>> come out soon hopefully with this new command.
>
>It still has some drawbacks, like automatical line breaks and some other
>formating things do not work. I'm going to fix this after my presentetion
>an monday :-).
>
>The general syntax and semantics of the command may also be discussed here.
>Maybe there are some other ideas which can be incorporated.

The %mark and %again are very good ideas.
Is it possible to have not only an %xoffset, I had needed an %yoffset to?

Why: I wanted to write on all pages the theme on a fix position on the
page. Or this is good for writing the author's name on the right bottom
corner.

I think the value after %xoffset are values as percentage, are they?

Something what I'm wondering of. If I use the sample pages with a line
after the title there is other space between title and line, when using
charakters like "gpq" (with underlength) or "nbv" (without underlength).
Is that my failure? Or how can it be corrected?

Hope you understand my english.   ;-)

Sigi