(mgp-users 00568) Re: side-by-side positioning

On Sat, May 19, 2001 at 02:30:09AM +0900, Massimo Ricotti wrote:
> just what I was waiting for! I hope a new version of mgp will
> come out soon hopefully with this new command.

It still has some drawbacks, like automatical line breaks and some other
formating things do not work. I'm going to fix this after my presentetion
an monday :-).

The general syntax and semantics of the command may also be discussed here.
Maybe there are some other ideas which can be incorporated.

Regards,
Chris

--
Dipl.-Inf. Christopher Drexler, Lehrst.f. Mustererkennung _    __  __ ___
Institut f. Informatik, Universitaet Erlangen-Nuernberg  | |  |  \/  | __|