(mgp-users 00567) side-by-side positioning

Thanks Christopher!

just what I was waiting for! I hope a new version of mgp will
come out soon hopefully with this new command.

Thanks Christopher!
ciao,
-Massi

Christopher Drexler writes:
 > Dear List,
 >
 > I patched the cvs version of mgp to add a new command 'xoffset' which
 > makes it possible to make lists (or anything else) look like
 >
 > 	* item 1	* item 4
 > 	* item 2	* item 5
 > 	* item 3	* item 6
 >

 > with
 >
 > ------------------snip -----------------
 > %mark
 > 	item 1
 > 	item 2
 > 	item 3
 > %again, xoffset 50
 > 	item 4
 > 	item 5
 > 	item 6
 >
 > The parameter for 'xoffset' is the percentage of the x-width of the
 > presentation which is added to each subsequent objects horizontal position.
 >
 > The offset is reset to 0 at the beginning of a new page.

Massimo Ricotti
Dept. of Astrophysics(APS/CASA) University of Colorado at Boulder
Office: #328 Duane Physics, Phone: (303) 492-4053
Home: 1350 20th st, #A34, 80302, Boulder, CO, Phone: (303) 786-0450