(mgp-users 00547) more as one default ?

Hello

is it possible to have more than one default to play with Magicpoint?

Why I want that:

%%%%%%%%%
%% Here are all my defaults
%include blue_title.mgp as title
%include blue.mgp as blue
%include lightblue.mgp as lightblue
%%%%%%%%%
%page
%use title

This is my title page with layout for titles
%%%%%%%%%
%page
%use blue

This is my page using the first default named as blue
%%%%%%%%%
%page
%use lightblue

This is another page using the second default named as lightblue
%%%%%%%%%

If this is possible, there is not so much work to overriding some defaults
if you want some other layout on some pages. For a good presentation you
must change the layout after 10 pages to wake up the people.   ;-)
So I have allways an other layout for all themes titles and so on. Or
other layouts for other themes. When I say "other layout", I don't mean a
very new layout - I mean only other colors or so.

Sigi