(mgp-users 00512) Re: massive changes....

I never suggested modifying the display capabilities of mgp
just the file format.  I don't know what you mean by table-like
structure of XML.

However the way the syntax tree is walked would also be affected.
I would imagine that quite a lot of the code depends on how the
file is parsed.

sam

--
sam clegg