(mgp-users 00489) Re: Using TeX/LaTeX with magicpoint

On Mon, Feb 26, 2001, Stephan C . Buchert wrote:
> A preprocessor for automatically generating the *.eps files from LaTeX
> snippers was posted on this list a while ago. It should be in the archive.

 Allright now - go and tell us all _WHERE_ the archive for the english
list actually is?  I personally still think there is none, and I don't
think that I'm the only one.  If you have any other information please
share it with us, it would be mostly appreciated....

 Thanks,
Alfie
[18 lines Fullquote deleted]
--
There is no substitute for good manners, except, perhaps, fast
reflexes.